The IT9100 power meter provides the maximum input of 600 Vrms, 20 Arms, and 100 KHz bandwidth. It can easily be used to measure voltage, current, power, frequency, harmonics, and other parameters. Standard configuration of the IT9100 series includes USB, GPIB, RS232 and LAN communication interfaces and also interfaces for USB-based peripheral devices. Users can save measured parameters into the external storage medium. The basic voltage and current accuracy is 0.1%. Moreover, the power meter has rich integrating functions, such as the active power. It is widely applied in test of motors, household appliances, UPS, etc.
We are confident you will find the Uncompromised Performance and Unprecedented Value of ITECH test instruments will completely meet your expectations. In fact, we are so confident that we offer a full money back guarantee for 30 days.
If you are not satisfied with a ITECH instrument that you have purchased, you may return the instrument within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling or other additional charges. The instrument must be returned in good condition, in original boxes, and with all paperwork, parts and accessories to ensure full credit.
- 4.3-inch color LCD (TFT)
- Input range: 600 Vrms / 20 Arms
- Harmonic components *1
- The accuracy of voltage and current measurement is up to 0.1%
- The voltage, current, power, harmonics and other parameters can be measured at the same time
- The power meter has a function of harmonic measurement, and can be used for measuring up to 50th harmonics
- The power meter has rich and powerful integrating functions, and can be used for measuring electric energy which is bought or sold
- The interfaces for USB-based peripheral devices are provided, and the user can *save data into the external storage medium
- Standard built-in USB, GPIB, RS232 and Ethernet communication interfaces